Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011


I'm late posting because I am keeping my sweet grandson this week! He is a busy boy and we have to play, play, play! lol This week's color challenge was my selection of Dark Coffee, Heavy Cream and a shot of Silver! The June Jolt add in is a stamp......any kind of stamp! Here is my card! I hope ya'll will come out and play. There are some awesome prizes to be won this month! My digis stamp is from Delicious Doodles, Color's sponsor this month! Check their website out! There are a diverse bunch of digi stamps that I love! You'll be seeing some of them this month at our challenges!

5 comments:

  1. I like it a latte!

    Have fun with the grandson!!!
    Found you on the Outlawz blog share.

    Mine is sandytozartdesign.blogspot.com ,
    come visit again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sugar cube is super cute! I'm having the hardest time with this challenge!!! I made a card earlier with those colors and I want to do something different, but that silver is throwing me off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coffee card! Love the little sugar cube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and you know how I love my coffee!! Love it! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Sure did a great job on your coffee mug. Your coloring is great. Really interesting background. Your spoon and the sugar cube is super. Love your card.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...