Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet Blog Award







Ok. I have met so many wonderful scrap buddies through The Outlaws and several friends blogs, and I can't stand to be out of touch with them! I wish we all lived within a couple of hours drive so we could get together and craft our little hearts out! I just received a Sweetest Blog Award from one such wonderful friend, and I am passing it on. She has a couple of my friends on her list, so I won't duplicate them.


JenLee @ Jencraftsa.blogspot.com

Theresa @ theprocrastinatingscrapper.blogspot.com

Angela @ oklahomacricuteer.blogspot.com

Guylou @ guylous.blogspot.com

Jenn @ jennifer-pellegrino.blogspot.com


Love ya'll and many more!


If you pass this along, add 7 things about yourself



  • Love my Coffee! Anytime of day or night.


  • Love my family. I am truly blessed.


  • My grandson, Dean, is a joy. I love being a grandmother. (MiMi)


  • I love to travel with my husband on our Harleys.


  • I love crafting!


  • I have withdrawal when my computer or internet is down!


  • I cherish the wonderful friends I have made via blogs, The Outlawz, and other scrappy sites.









6 comments:

  1. Aw Thank You Roxann! I am blessed to have you as my online crafty friend! Big hugs to you! I look forward to sharing this special gift with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, Roxann! I think I actually got a tear in my eye reading this, gf! Really makes me appreciate every freakin' one of you guys! So blessed to have all these wonderful friends on Outlawz! You guys all really ROCK!! Yeah!!
    Hugz to you,
    Sharon J. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Roxann and your grandson is such a cutie, he looks like he's have a ball in the water park. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have the sweetest blog. Rox you are such a beautiful person inside and out and I dearly love you being my friend! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxann,

    Thank you for your lovely comment. I do have a followers button on my blog on the side bar and I believe you can also follow by clicking in the top left hand side on the bar somewhere.

    By the way, I too cannot stand my computer or the internet being down. My IT tech hubby gets into so much trouble if it isn't working ;)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful friendship formed in blogland. I too wish I lived closer to my bloggie friends. At least we have Skype... yay!!! You look waaaayyy too young to be a grannie, I am shocked!!!! LOL hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...