Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tuesday Color Challenge for June 28th!







Hello my friends! Here is The Outlawz Color Challenge for this week. Jenn picked our inspiration photo and color combo and it is a wonderful one! Our sponsor for this month is Delicious Digis and Guylou and I used her mysterious "Cloaked Lady", and there are digis to be won from her fab collection this month! Rusty at Oozak is also offering a $50.00 gift certificate for merchandise!!Hope everyone will come out and play!

6 comments:

  1. Great card Rox!! Love that flower. Your coloring and design are awesome on your card!! i love, love that polka dot paper!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Rox, You ROCKED this card! Love, love the way you colored the pleats and with red to boot!! Awesome and gorgeous card! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, Roxanne! I love this! This woman looks so mysterious and stealthy and reminds me very much of one of my favorite songs by Loreena McKennitt called "The Mystic's Dream". She's just beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Anne B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job Rox!!! The pleats and folds are amazing and I adore your flower : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog, Roxann. I'm following you now, too. Love your cards and pages. My fav is the two little tigers. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wowza rox! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! gor-g-us!!!

    have a fabulous holiday weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...