Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tuesday Color Challenge for July 12








Hello friends! I'm a day late and a dollar short posting our color challenge at The Outlawz this week! Took my Mom to the doctor yesterday to have a cancerous lesion on her calf removed. All went very well! OK.....enough scary news. I chose the inspirations photo and colors this week and everyone so far has submitted FANTABULOUS projects! Check out The Outlawz Color Challenge to see them all. The DT, Guylou, Brenda, and myself used one of our sponsors images. We all colored the same one and it is fun to see how different the same image can look! Our fantastic Guest Designer, Lori, made a gorgeous card and gift box! LOOOOVE it!


3 comments:

  1. I'm behind on blog hellos but this came out so pretty and the colors are gorgeous. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love all of the embossing you did, it makes it look so rich : )
    Praying all is well for your mom and she's not in too much pain.
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layered embossed papers.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    I pray your mother will be completely clean of any cancerous residue. In Jesus. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...