Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sooooo Behind!




This is our inspiration photo, color blocks and my card for our Color Challenge at The Outlawz! The image is from Color's sponsor this month, Di's Digi Downloads, and does she have some cuties. You have to check out the Outlawz this month for the AWSOME sponsors with wonderful prizes to be won!! The "TWIST" this month is to add a transparent element. I added little rain drops for splashes, but they did not photo well.

I have been remodeling my front bath and am into my third weekend! Last weekend Larry and I went to see Elizabeth, Andy and sweet Dean, so I got no work done that weekend. I will have to post pics when I get finished!

I also want to give a big "Shout Out" to our Guest Designer this month, Sara I!! We are so lucky to have her! Check out her awesome work!



6 comments:

  1. First and foremost, thank you for the shout out - you are the sweetest, Rox!!! :)

    Your card is breathtaking! Love the doily behind her and the fabulous punching at the bottom. The ribbon and design are perfect!! Gorgeous coloring of that cutie!! You ROCK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Roxann. Love that border punch. I also love how you paired that cute mermaid image with a little crab. It reminds my of the Disney movie, "Little Mermaid". Sebastian the crab, "Teenagers.... give them an inch and they swim all over you." My favorite line in the whole movie.

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and for your kind words about the loss of my pet bunny, Neelix. You are right. They are worth the heartache.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, those colors are just perfect for many occasions. Love the pretty stamp, doily, crab and border. Thank you for the well wishes too. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Your colors are just perfect and how you tied everything together is wonderful.Your coloring is wonderful. Love the punched edge, the doily in the back all your embellishemnts just fit the theme of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect coloring and beautiful colors! Love your image sweetie and DP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...