Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Wonderful World of Color!







Another Tuesday and another Outlawz Color Challenge! Brenda chose our color scheme this week and our "Twist" was School Theme. Phindy's Place is our sponsor for this month and her digis are FABULOUS! She is offering a $15 gift certificate to her store! Also, OOZAK is offering a $50 gift certificate and Susanna's Custom art and Card Designs is offering a $25 gift certificate. Plenty of reasons to come out and play! I chose this adorable little Phindy girl in her plaid skirt and sweater. It so reminded me of how we dressed for school when I was young. (Many moons ago) lol I hope you will be inspired to come over and play at The Outlawz.









8 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this card Rox - the humungo pencils are so adorable and perfect!! Gorgeously colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colors and your card rocks!! Hugs, Lori m

    I really like your new blog make over, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card! Great embellishments!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat the cookies, they look so good. You did a great gob with your card. The image is wonderful. Love how you used the apple, pencils and ticket on your card.
    Hug, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. so super cute, roxann! i LOVE those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cut and how fun! love your layout!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so colorful!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxann, I was just telling my DH last week that my most prominent Back To School memory was of wearing a brand new plaid skirt and sweater. Your card is like a walk down memory lane. I love how you colored the image, your embellies and DP. Fabulous creation.
    Blessings,
    Teresa
    PS - Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...