Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

Everyone knows that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It is a cause near and dear to me as one of The "R" Girls, my beautiful sister Rochelle, is a survivor. She has battled cancer twice in her lifetime and beat it! I dedicate these cards to her.

The first image and second images are from Guylou's Inamitability. She is a friend and fabulous artist! The third image is from "A Day for Daisies". I am going to make three more and package them for our "Pink Ladies Motorcycle Ride" next Saturday. We have a sale table going up and I hope someone will want them! LOL



9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! All three cards are out of this world gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for using Guylou's Inimitability digistamps and creating such wonderful and touching cards with them!!! Thanks also for entering our challenge at Guylou's!!
    Hugs!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORJUSS cards!!! Your coloring is fantastic! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are very sweet! Thank you for joining us at GI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS cards Rox!!!! Awesome coloring and designs!!!

    Love you Sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! They are awesome! Thought I was already a follower, but I wasn't. I have been by a few times - great blog! Found you on the Outlawz and am a new follower!
    Have a happy scrappy day,
    Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of these make me feel happy! Strangely enough, I saw this post and didn't comment. Now, I'm back to say thanks for playing at Guylou's Inimitability! Silly, right? :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Guylou's challenge! You made some pretty cards! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rox, these are all so fabulous. You did such a fabulous job with G's images. I know someone will want them!! Thanks for playing with us at G's challenge!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...