Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

PARTY IS LIVE AT THE OUTLAWZ! YIPPEE!!







We are live and well at The Outlawz! Step right up with all your craftiness and join the fun. The Color Challenge this week was a real CHALLENGE for this crafter! I know I threw five attempts in the trash. I finally got this one finished. Our Color inspiration comes from Guylou this week and it just speaks of FALL! I love it.


Hope all my friends will join all the fabulousness going on this week all over the site! Everyone has worked hard and the SPONSORS are F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! Don't forget the BLOG HOP! Brenda at http:/brenscraps.blogspot.com has a great tutorial for Colors card this week, and don't forget to check out the games and fun on the 1000 Member Party!! Hope to see ya'll all over The Outlawz!


8 comments:

  1. Love the dp you used here and the fabulous heart and butterfly combo! The red bling and the ric rac is the perfect touch! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxann your card is so pretty, I have the card part made but just can't think how to finish mine lol. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rox! Love the colors and the ENTIRE design!!!

    Love you Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful. You sure got it right if that what they wanted those are perfect colors for fall. You matched the orange wonderful with the red ribbon and yellow. Great job.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the colors and you did an outstanding job with them.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hello, enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is bright and beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a give away, if you want to win a Pixie kit, follow the link to find out how!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool card Rox! I love this swing card style! I have a card I want to make for Christmas using it... hope I get it done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...