Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Already?!







Can't believe it is already November! Where has the year gone?! I'm not ready to start thinking about the holidays, but it's that time!



Sara posted our Color Challenge today at The Outlawz and it is gorgeous! She chose our inspiration phot0 of this beautiful afghan. I hope it inspires everyone to come over and add your fabulous creations to the challenge! As always there are awesome prizes to be won at the end of the month! My card is shown above with the all too cute digi by our sponsor, The Paper Shelter! The Paper Shelter is gifting Novembers winner with a very generous gift certificate to their store of $20.00! Oozak and The Paper Temptress are The Outlawz main page sponsors for the month of November, also, so come on over and play!






















10 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE this!! The punching with the blue pearls and the fab tag you created are gorgeous!!! You rocked this challenge, gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaped card. Love the added tag, just adorable!! Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, those colors, just perfect and your blog make over is very pretty. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rox this is over the top adorable!! Love the colors and coloring which makes a super cute card! Ok computer guru...how did you do the card show on the top of your sweet blog from The Outlawz? LOL Hugzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxann your card is just beautiful, such a sweet little face and stitching too, something I never could do right lol. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It is seriously adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I love your card. You did a super job and your image is so cute. Great job coloring. The sewing theme is perfect.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxann, this is just stunning! LOVE those colors together. Hope I have enough time this week to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Roxann, I love the card you made for the color challenge at The Outlawz...super job!

    I wanted to stop by to share a link that shows the items I was able to purchase with the $20 GC to Michael's that I won at the 1000 Member Party!
    Thanks again!!!
    :O)
    Jessica
    http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/2011/11/makin-it-to-mailbox-monday-mittmm-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...