Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WHEW! I'm Tired!


My Project!

This is our inspiration and Color Palette at The Outlawz that was chosen by Sara. I think it is such a warm and fall-like palette that will be fun to work with! Here is my take on it with an adorable image by The Paper Shelter, our sponsor for this month! They are giving a $20 gift certificate for the winner of the challenge this month! Check them out! ALSO.....The Paper Temptress giving a lucky winner on The Outlawz site this month a paper pack!

I, along with my Mom, sis and daughter, braved the crowds in Atlanta for our annual after Thanksgiving shopping trip! It wouldn't feel like the holiday without our jaunt! This is our 30th year! I did ALMOST finish up my Christmas shopping. I have so much to be thankful for......My Family, Friends, great job, and a roof over my head and food on the table. Blessings to everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Roxann! I love the cute image! Your coloring and details are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxann,

    Gosh brave you are, I did a very small bit of that Black Friday shopping with our daughter and her two friends. Just not for me anymore, the only rush I got was to hurry up and get home lol.

    Still lots of everything to do but I'm whittling my list down little by little. ;) Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann.... this card is just wonderful!!! Love the design, the paper and you colored this image fabulously!!
    Hugs!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I'd been home; I could have met you all out for some shopping! Is this a fancy fold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rox this is so adorable ! Love the colors you used and the border trim. Glad you had fun with your family and blessings right back at ya! Love ya g/f!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. Great colors. Wonderful border and O love the embellishments.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to leave another comment!! Your coloring rocks big time on this!! Awesome card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you created Rox! Great take on the challenges...wonderful coloring and designing... charming card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...