Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short!

It's the story of my life these days! The faster I go.....the behinder I get! I have not actually crafted in over two weeks! Hope I remember how! I am so glad I had my projects ready early. This is my take on the color combo at The Outlawz this week. The colors are "Frosty-licious"! (That's my new buzz word) :) I know everyone is busy this time of year with holiday preps, but I do hope you will join us and make a "Frosty-licious" card in the Color Challenge! I promise I will give you a "Frosty-licous" shout out!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Roxann, This seems to by my year, I'm trying for full speed ahead and things seem to be chugging along at a snails pace. Your card/cards are always beautiful and I look forward to viewing the new ones each week.

    Blessings and Hugs, Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right thee with you, Did! Well, other than the whole projects completed early part... :D Loving your purple reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Roxann! I love the colors and the sparkly tree! I'm in the same boat - going faster, getting behinder - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already said I love your card Roxann. I also like the "frosty-licous...won't work here at the moment, but maybe on my holiday I will be able to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple reindeer, beautiful punching and all that sparkle is indeed frosty-licious!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors of purple. Wonderful sparkles on the Tree. Merry Christmas and A Happy and Health New Year in 2012
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Rox!! Love the purple reindeer and the shimmering Christmas tree with it's cut outs! Life always throws wrenches when you least expect it. Keep the chin up! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Rox! The colors are so soft and pretty against that gorgeous, shiny tree! Oh, and thank you for following me and the love you left on my blog!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...