Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fantasy in Lights




Had a wonderful time at the "Fantasy in Lights" display at Callaway Gardens at Pine Mountain, Georgia. Pam, my daughter's MIL, and I rode up and met my daughter, her son and sweet little Dean to ride the trolley through a beautiful winter wonderland. It was so fun to watch Dean's enthusiasm! He kept our whole trolley entertained. Then it was off to see Santa. He ran right up and hopped on his lap and let him have an ear full! I will post the picture later when I have chance to scan it in.

It is Tuesday and that means, "Color Challenge at the Outlawz"! I got to choose this week's color combo and it is "frosty-lishis"! I know everyone will create lovely, crafty projects! Can't wait to see them! Come out and join Guylou, Sara, Teresa, Ursula and myself as we say, "Show us what ya got"!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Roxann! Love the silvery medallion and the trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rox!!! Love all the fibers you added and that stamp is amazing!! Thank you for such a beautiful color palette to work with - loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!!! So elegant!! You rock the challenge!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, stunning and gorgeous! Love the medallion and fibers you added! Very pretty card!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little flaky, but your card isn't,it it's Gorgeous!! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Roxann. Your madallion is stunning, just love the silver. Great colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! I love your card.. the colors are just gorgeous. great choices!

    So happy to meet another 'Outlawz' member :)
    Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I hope I can join in on some fun challenges soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Roxann....one of my fav colour combo's for christmas cards, I haven't made mine yet cause I am looking for a certain stamp set, hope I find it at M's tomorrow so I can get it whipped up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...