Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Four More Days........







Here is the lovely and uncommon color palette for The Outlawz Color Challenge this week. I adore this palette and would love to own that wreath! You have to come over and see what gorgeous creations have already been submitted!

I'm looking forward to Christmas and spending time with my family. (Also getting a little craft time in)! It should be a lot of fun this year with Dean. He will be 3 in March and totally knows what is going on! He loved visiting Santa!

I truly hope you and yours have a blessed Christmas and that my Jewish friends have a wonderful Chanukah! May your New Year be bright!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you totally about this week's color palette, Roxann. And that wreath is gorgeous.
    Your card is lovely and sweet.
    Blessings on your Christmas,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Roxann! I love the festive colors! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the punching and embossing. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and many blessings to you in 2012!~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, beautiful! Very pretty colors, Merry Christmas, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by with Happy New Year Wishes!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...