Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wishing All A Happy New Year!!



Hope everyone had a blessed and fun Christmas and Chanuka! I know that I did. My grandson was a delight as he could understand the whole concept of Christmas this year. It was so much fun.

Over at The Outlawz our Color Challenge is up and running! Sara chose the absolutely yummy inspiration photo and color pallet and it is lovely! Hope everyone will come over and play this week. We should all have a little more time now that the Christmas season is over. Larry and I are super boring on New Years. He is usually in bed well before midnight and I watch New Year's Rockin' Eve! Woo Hoo, excitement! lol

I want to give a shout out to my fellow DTeamies, Guylou, Sara, Ursula and Teresa, without whom I would be lost! They are just the best!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Rox!!! I feel the same about you girlie - you've been such a blessing in my life!! You totally rocked the color combo this week with that pinkalicious cupcake - I just adore the pearls on it and fabulous distressed heart at the top!!
    Happy New Year gf!! Many blessings of health and happiness to you and your family in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH!! I can FINALLY leave a comment! The cupcakes look good! I love the color combo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is your card. Love the color combo. Great shape you could almost eat it.
    Happy New Year Rox!!!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, yummy!!! Happy New Year, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...