Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Party is Over!




The holidays are always bittersweet for me......I anticipate them and then I am glad when they are over! This season I was so busy and didn't feel I had time to enjoy my decorations before I took the down yesterday! I finally made it to the craft room this weekend. It had been almost four weeks since I have made anything! I made six cards this weekend and went through my photos to see what I wanted to make scrapbook pages out of. I really need to get back into the "scrapping" mode!

The Color Challenge this week at The Outlawz is a fun one that I got to choose! There is a bright POP of color and beads are always fun to play with. Hope you will check us out and more so, hope you will play!
The fabulous Kenny K is Color's sponsor this month and is awarding four digis of the winners choice. He has something for everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Roxann,

    Happy New Year! I know just how you feel, this year I was so worn out and never did finish all that I set out to do. Miss all of you at the Outlawz and plan to be back soon. I have one more hurdle to cross, then life should be more relaxed.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the embossing and fabulous embellies you made with the kraft! Such a sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me glad I didn't put any decorations up this year. I'm glad you are back into crafting mode. These colors are great and your snowman card is so cute.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just super, rox!!! i love how you did the snow & snowman. never, ever would have thought of something like this! gor-g-us!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone is always glad when it is all over, we all try to do so much in just so little time. Great card, colors and love the snowman.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rox, Happy New Year girlie : ) Love teh beads hanging down! Brrr....stay warm. Hope to stop in at the O and play a few challenges in the color group again soon : ) Miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...