Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ROLL TIDE!





Teresa has chosen the most delish color palette for The Outlawz color challenge today. You really need to check it out. She used her own parrot for her inspiration! The twist is to add feathers! How cute is that?

Well, the Crimson Tide played beautifully last night for the national college championship and I couldn't be happier! My husband and I have been Alabama Fans since the Bear Bryant days. I do believe that they have the toughest defense I have ever seen! OK.....I'll quit cheerleading now.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Roxann! Love the colors and the fold! Great design! Roll Tide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh ty for lovely words on my card, yours is amazing following yours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxann,

    I saw your message on my blog. I just joined the Outlawz and starting with the digital part of crafting. Wanted to say I love the colouring you did on this Kenny K image especially the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Roxann, this came out beautiful, I really like those colors together, just so pretty.

    Please drop by my blog to see if you're a winner.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN FUN FUN, GREAT coloring...I sooo love KK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roxann. How did I miss this one yesterday. Gotta give it a try. Thanks so much for sharing, and for the comment on my blog. now following yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...