Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Exciting News and Sad News

Sara chose a White color palette for our challenge at the Outlawz. The Fabulous February Twist is to add a flourish. You may color your digi if you use one!
Well, the sad news is that Sara, one of Color Challenge DT has decided to step down from her position. We will all miss her so much. She is very talented and just a ray of sunshine. We hope she can return in the future. Love you, Sara!
The first exciting news is that Lori is joining our DT! She is super creative and fun and will add so much to the team! I hope you will all welcome her when you come over to play this week.
Second exciting news.....I have been invited to join the DT at Guylou's Inimitability! I am really tickled for the opportunity. Guylou's digis are the bomb! I hope you will visit her site and check out her challenges and store. You will find a lot of inspiration there!
I am also joining Sandi and Anne on the Creative Freebies Challenge at The Outlawz. I hope I will do them proud! They are both wonderful digi artists!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of your exciting news, Rox! Both teams are lucky to have you! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Roxann! You're going to be one busy girl. LOL Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your fantastic news Rox!! Plus I love that card for the Tuesday Outlawz challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so honoured that you will join our team at Guylou's. I am not surprise that you have been invited to join Sandi and Anne.. you rock!!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...