Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Morning!


Well, it's another day, another dollar! I got up to internet problems this a.m. For some reason, known only by AT&T, I can't access my emails! I have had nothing but problems since changing from my cable internet, which I had to do so my hubs could have a dish and better HD channels. Oh well......at least I can post our Color Challenge for this week. Team mate, Ursula, chose the beautiful color palette for this week. I am using a gorgeous digi from our own Guylou at Guylou's Inimitability. This is one of my faves! I used some old CM papers I have had, a Fiskar border punch, tiny seed pearls and stacked two buttons on top. I colored up Leah with copic markers.

We have great sponsors this month, so come out and join us!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo and love the card you did - all the elements work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Roxann! I love that color combo and the sweet GI image! I just bought her! Great coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! Well! Well! You kept that one a secret from me!!! I was wondering what your card would be for this challenge. Wow!!! I loooove it!! Your coloring is outstanding! The design is lovely!!! Thanks for using one of my images for your card!! :)
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rox! Your coloring is super and love these colors togehter. The border punch adds an elegant look to the card! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Roxanne. I love the cute digi and the 2 buttons on top of each other is a great idea.
    Joined Outlawz and now joined your site-great to see so much variety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. I like this one a lot. Great coloring and that piece of plaid paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...