Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Made this little album for my Mom. I kinda loaded it backwards! Used a 12 by 12 paper pack that was all black on kraft.
Here is Dean at the Callaway Gardens "Fantasy in Lights". He had a ball!
These next couple were taken at Burt's Pumpkin Farm in North Georgia
Halloween 2010 at Dean's Daycare. This photo is under the next photo.
The dino pic is under the cat.
This year he was a Pirate
Mom, Rochelle and I at the Country Living Fair in Stone Mountain, Georgia, 2010.
This is the front of the book.

I made this for fun.....Copic Challenge at The Outlawz. I am getting into the calendar pages!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome scrapbook Roxann!! Love it - there's so much to look at :)
    The calendar page is great too - such a cutie for February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scrapbook! I followed you over from Outlawz! Thanks for all the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mini-album. I love the way you used all the patterns.

    Your calendar page is fantastic too! Great coloring. I especially love the hat and her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...