Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Playing for Fun


Played for fun in two of The Outlawz challenges today, PAM and Copic. The Mardi Gras theme in the Copic Challenge looked so fun I couldn't resist! The image is an ADFD and I had this old metallic gold and green corrugated paper that was perfect! In the PAM challenge, I made this tiny (place card size) card. The theme was to use more that two hearts. I placed a patterned vellum behind the heart cutout, used a Fiskar border punch and an old CM heart punch. I added some beads and Viola! I will be posting a new Color Challenge on Tuesday so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring and loving the v-day card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Roxann, amazing colored stamp and your border punch is beautiful. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both beautiful. Love your Valentine. I think CAS is so hard to do. Beautiful coloring on you little mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mermaid is such a cutie and looks so good on that metallic card (gonna look out for some of that) and I love those 2 hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...