Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Color Challenge

Here is my project using the beautiful color palette and inspirations photo from Guylou! This little guy reminds me of my Rusty. (Rusty is a blond, but he looks like this doggie). I hope all my friends will come over to The Outlawz and submit a project! Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring us this month with a gift certificate. You need to check out her store! Also, the Paper Temptress is awarding 20 sheet pack of Cryogen paper! There are other FAB sponsors for The Outlawz monthly drawings too! Check us out!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great colour combo amd a real cutie of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Color choices for the challenge, Rox!

    That image is too cute! Love the sketch of this card, think I will use it for a challenge I'm working on. Thanks....(LOL)

    I was looking for your Guylou post...we need one more person to "beat up" on Trina for making us do Monochromatic! (HE HE!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann, Sorry I have not been here as much as I should be.. Thank you for all your wonderful comments you are such a wonderful friend. This is just way too cute I love your dog he is the best. Great layers and I love your colors.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...