Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20th Color Challenge






Good morning, friends! Today's challenge is up and running at The Outlawz! It was my turn to pick the color palette and I got it from the delicious cupcake photo. Being the first day of spring was part of why I chose the shades of pink. I hope this inspires all my friends to come over and make a FAB spring project this week!

Our outstanding sponsors are our own Guylou at Guylou's Inimitabilities! A generous $20 gift certificate! Check out her website to see what you could be in for!



7 comments:

  1. So very pretty and delicate - it looks gorgeous!! Glad you had a fab time at Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! What a wonderful feminine project! The doily is so intricate and pretty! Well done on the challenge.
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination you chose! Your card is darling and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw this is gorgeous - my favourite colours too :0)
    I have played along with the challenge and have now joined Outlawz because of it :0)
    I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum and I'm so glad I have.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous, Roxann, and you picked a winner with these colors. The only trouble is my mouth waters every time I look at those cupcakes. :)

    I've got a little challenge (my first ever) going on at my blog right now. I hope you will join in.

    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Rox! I absolutely love this! I wish I had time to play in the challenges, these colors are so scrumptious! Okay, that is enough flattery for you; I came here to "steal". See Ya! I off to explore other parts of the blog. HE HE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just gorgeous! gor-g-us!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...