Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ollie, Ollie In Free!





Remember playing hide and seek as a child? When you had found almost everyone and there were just a few you couldn't find, you would yell
"Ollie, ollie, in free", and all the ones you couldn't find would come in from their hiding place. Well........."ollie, ollie in free"! Come out and join us at The Outlawz for our Tuesday Color Challenge! The colors are yummy and chosen by Sara. The "Twist" is to add a rosette which is a flower flourish. My fellow DTeamies have made some awesome inspiration cards to whet your imagination.

Our fabulous sponsor is our own Guylou! She has so many delicious digis that our winner will have a hard time deciding which ones they want! Also the Paper Temptress is giving another winner 20 sheets of Cryogen paper! Hope you will come and join us this week!


6 comments:

  1. Oh you crack me up! I remembered hollering Ollie Ollie Oxie Free but I think I just liked the way it sounded...lol...never knew why everyone said that. How funny! After all this time I finally find out. Gorgeous cards! Love the bright cheery colors! Definitely going to come check out what you creative ladies are creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Love the bright cheerful colors and love that combo. Great job on a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card! The colors for the challenge are a great combination! I love the little tickets you have sticking out on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo Rox! Such a cheery card and I love those tickets peeking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love the tickets and these cute little birds. That big flower is the bomb!!! Love it!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesone card love the colors. I see you made one of those flowers, I just seen a video on how to make them great job. Nice idea for the tickets. Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you made on my blog my sweet friend. I did do a tutorial on how to create cards with sponges.. I have it all printed out if you want I can send it to you and if you have any questions just sent me an email and I will help you as much as I can. My email address is icyurastamper@hotmail.com but if you would sent me your email address I will send it to you. Just let me know what you would like to do..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...