Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Friends




This week in our Color Challenge at The Outlawz, Teresa chose our palette and adorable inspiration picture. Her twist is to add a crocheted element. Teresa crochets the most beautiful flowers! I found a pattern, but have yet to try it! I used a pre-fab one from my stash!

My papers are some I have had for a while and I used a Nestabilities die, CM heart punch and a trio of pearls.

I hope you will challenge yourselves and join us this week! There are awesome prizes to be won not only in our challenge, but at The Outlawz monthly drawings! This month the Color Challenge has Nana Vic's Digitals as our sponsor. Check out her store! She has some gorgeous digis!


6 comments:

  1. This is so soft and beautiful, Roxann! Love the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Roxann! Love the soft colors and the design. Beautiful papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Roxann. I love how you popped up those hearts and your pre-fab flower is darling.
    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously pretty card Roxann!! Love that soft colour combo and the papers are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie Happy Aniversary to you and your hubby, how time flies. This year we are going on 44 years not to many people can say that any more.
    Those are such pretty colors and I love your dp it is so wonderful. Your crocheted flower are so beautiful, with the touch of the pearls and the way you popped up the hearts.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Craftroom Creeper! I love card, so pretty! Theresa chose great colors and you maximized the challenge colors in your design. Happy Anniversary!

    Big Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...