Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Last of Awesome April

This is our last Color Challenge for April and it has been AWESOME!  I chose the color palette this week and it is a bright one!  I love browsing Pinterest for inspiration, and I love some of the rooms that designers put together.  The room below is fresh and fun.  Don't know if I could live with it year round, but would love to spend time in there.  Hope everyone can find some time to visit us at The Outlawz Color Challenge and send us a project.  We love to see your creativity!

Special thanks to Nana Vic for her sponsorship.  Her designs are FAB.  I have to apologize for stating something earler that was totally incorrect.  Please exciuse the error!




4 comments:

  1. Great card, Rox! Love the beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, Roxann. I love your leaf.
    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designed card Roxann. I love your card and love the beach scene. You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have not been around things have been crazy. Love your card the scene you created is wonderful. Wonderful colors and nice job on your layout. Nice way of having a sentiment.
    Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...