Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blog Hop At Guylou's Inimitability!


Double Whammy at “Guylou’s Inimitability”! 

This week’s challenge: Punches, dies, and diamonds..oh my
This time around, Tracy is challenging us to make a project using punches, die cuts and bling.
Challenge Deadline:
The participants have until
10:00 pm (EST) on May 17th to link their project to the InLinkz at the end of the challenge post.

How to participate:
The participants can enter only ONE project per challenge, but if they use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, their project will count for two entries. If they don't have one of her digistamps and their budget is tight; they can check the
online store where several freebies are available.

Challenge Prizes:
A winner will be selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's
online store
2. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.
Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Glenda
Glenda was the winner of our recent "Monochromatic" challenge and was invited to join us this week.
The Blog Hop
The hop starts at
9am (EST) on May 4th and will end at 9pm (EST) on May 5th. The participants must leave a comment on each of the participating blogs in order to qualify to win one of the grand prizes:
First prize
A Guylou's Inimitability $25 gift certificate
Second prize
A Color Me Creative Classroom: one Copic class (winners choice)
Third prize
A Guylou's Inimitability $15 gift certificate
Blog order:
Go to Guylou's Inimitability to start and then visit the Design Team's blogs!

Hope ALL my friends will come over and participate in the FUN!  
Here is my take on Bling and Die Cuts with one of Guylou's FAB digis!


19 comments:

  1. Hi Roxann! I wanted to come visit your blog and say thank you for your sweet comment on my outlawz challenge card :) And now, I have another fabulous blog to follow! Your card is absolutely delightful! I love that image, so fun! I will most definitely participate in the blog hop, which sounds like a blast and thanks for the tip on where to get Guylou's images and even freebies, wow! Big hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am loving her make-up! That corner punch going down the side is cool, and I love how you added the rhinestones to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Roxann! Love the image you used and all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Rox! You pulled out the stops on the punches! You even snuck in a chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'make-up' on your shopper ROCKS! Love that punched edge as well (or is it a die?). Enjoying the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should just say ditto! Love the way you colored her up...makeup looks better than mine! LOL I love the bling and the punch down the side! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxann, your card is so pretty. Love the colors you used and your beautiful design. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute! Love you card! Fun!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card you made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring of that image. The image and sentiment are so versatile - especially since I know a lot of women who have black belts in shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, love how you've done her make up, she's look all dolled up for a bit of retail therapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulously fun card! Lots of wonderfully bright colors...and great punches and dies. Looks like your image is swo totally ready to finish shopping and party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blingy shopping lady card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun card, and fabulous too! Love the colours you used and all the bling!! Very suitable sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Roxie, Hello my friend... I'm so happy to be back. My computer had crashed and I have not been able to stop by anyone, so I have missed all my friends. I sure felt lost we sure do depend on that a lot I enen had to miss some challenges so I'm so happy to be back. Just an adorable card it is a lot of fun to see how you added her make up and the sentiment fits.
    Hugs,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz. Love your work hun x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi hun... found you on outlawz and am now following you. Love your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bling on your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...