Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Friends!

Well, I am the cow's tail this week!  (Behind)!  Hopefully you have all seen the Color Challenge at The Outlawz that Guylou posted on Tuesday.  I chose the inspiration photo and the Twist this week.  My fellow DT's have knocked themselves out with creating their tags. 

On a somber note, we are saying Adieu to Lori.  She is taking a break from the crafty world.  I will miss her.  She has been a cyber friend for a while now and a very wonderful person and awesome crafter.  Love ya, Lori!




I hope all of my friends in the USA had a blessed Memorial Day.  I had to work, but it was a nice quiet day.  A good day to reflect on the brave men and women who have defended our country and paid the ultimate price.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rox! Really like that color combo and the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Roxann! Such cheerful colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that "fuzzy" ribbon! this is fabulous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rox! Love your card, and the gorgeous inspiration photo and color palette you chose is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so sad Rox, I hope you are feeling better now. Nice tag and wonderful colors. Sometimes friends have to take a brake but she will be back remember it not forever. We all know how the crafting itch can come back and their is no stopping it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...