Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 22 Color Challenge

The Outlawz weekly color challenge features a beautiful inspiration photo and color palette selected by Teresa.  I believe she told me she took this picture on Prince Edward Island, her home.




The twist is to add an inking or painting technique.  I used one of our sponsors, "Dearie Dolls Digis", and my layered flower is painted with acrylic paint.  I painted each layer and then assembled it.



Also for the next two weeks, Anne and Sandi have drawn some FAB digis for the Creative Freebie Challenge.  I made a card with each of their digis.  

 This is Anne's beautiful Loon
Sandi's Jeep.  She and her husband go on a lot of Jeep treks in the desert.
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Girlfriend you sure have been busy. Love all the cards. The first one the color scene is wonderful all those are stunning colors and you did a super job with then and your image is so cute. Both the cards you did for the freebie challenge turned out so nice love the idea's you used. Very creative. Great job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations, Roxann. Your color challenge card is sweet and I love the sentiment. Beautiful coloring of Anne's loon and putting Sandi's jeep on the road was a stroke of genius.
    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...