Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

This Week's Challenge at Guylou's Ininmitability!

Chana chose the challenge for the this contest, and it is to use a doily.  I love doilies!  I used one of Guylou's newer digis, the cutest lil' fairy!  I hope my friends will join us over at Guylou's Inimitability Blog.  She is giving a $10.00 gift certificate to her store as a prize for an entrant that will be randomly chosen. 
You have until midnight May 31st to enter!


I used a Fiskar punched doily layered with a real paper doily.  The papers I have had in my stash for a while as are the flowers.  I used a small gem flower and some Prima flowers.  This series of digis by Guylou are some of my favorites.  I love their hair and eyes!  Jump on over to her challenge blog and check out the other DT's lovely cards!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Good use of the digi image along with the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the doily and your image is wonderful. Your coloring is good love how you did his hair and dp is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the doily! And you colored this image beautifully! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is a beautiful image and so beautifully colored. Great job. Love the doily and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yet another really cool card, Roxann. You always have such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sweetie I always like to stopped and thank you for stopping at my blog and such a nice comment. I hope you enjoyed Color Me Creative Blog Hop. All the girls did such a stunning job on their cards. Good luck on all the prizes.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...