Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Color Challenge and Creative Freebie Challenge

The Color Challenge at The Outlawz is a fun one.  The cute inspiration photo and color palette were chosen by Ursula this week.  I made a graduation card as I need many this year!  I used my Cricut to cut the title, some jewels and a little felt hear with a button topper.




At the Creative Freebie Challenge, Sandi and Anne have provided some awesome digis for all the members of CFC to play with!  I had fun coloring them both and making my cards.  Both Sandi and Anne are an inspiration to me!


I used some old Creative Memories papers for the Boot card, Sandi's creation, Martha Stewart corner and border punches and some ribbon from the stash.  For my girl card, Anne's creation, I used paper from my stash, my CM cutting system, paper flowers, ribbon and a little metal flower for the flower center.

Hope everyone will come over and play!  Our sponsor for the Color Challenge is Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps, and she has some darling images in her store!


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards..love them all!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rox!!! My, somebody has been busy! I love all of your projects! I have not had time to stop by for a while, but now that I am here...well, you know!

    Big Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your cards. I could not tell if that was a metal flower. The girls did a wonderful job creation those images I love what you did with them. The ribbon on the first one is so nice. Great job.
    Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...