Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yuck and More Yuck

After spending a wonderful weekend with my grandson, I came down with an ugly bug.  I have only missed two days of work in 40 years due to actual sickness, and yesterday was one of them!  Today I am about 60%.  I don't do sick very well.  To top it off, my poor grandson got pushed down at daycare and has two black eyes and a bruised cheek.  He is fine, thank goodness.

I do have an excellent color challenge at The Outlawz this week.  Guylou picked our FAB color palette and it must have made all the DT thirsty!  You can see that when you check out everyone's inspiration in the challenge.


 This is my entry.  I used a Fiskar border punch and an embossing folder.  I handcrafted the glass out of vellum. I have probably had the little pineapple for 5 years!  Yes, I am a hoarder.


I hope everyone has a great week and that you will come submit something delicious to the Color Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Oh....hope you feel better SOON! And boo hiss on your baby boy getting pushed down..glad he is ok though! Your card is lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the embossing on this card, Roxann. The border is stunning and I am very impressed by your handcrafted 'glass'. The sentiment is lovely too.

    Sorry to hear you are feeling sick. Take care and get well soon.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Rox. Love the pineapple and the great border..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are not feeling very good. I do hope things are better now.....
    Maybe it is to much fresh air from riding your bike... hahaha
    Love your card, wonderful embossing folder and the edge punch looks really nice. Super job with your handcrafted glass and I love the pineapple you have on the straw as well as the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy card...makes me want a refreshing drink right about now! I'm sorry that you are feeling like crud. I hope you're on your feet again soon, and that your grandson heals up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so yummy and fresh and funny..i love it...i love lemons :) Thanks to be a follower of my blig, now i am following yours :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...