Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exciting Things at The Outlawz!

First......don't forget our P-A-R-T-Y celebrating 2000 members!  It starts at midnight on June 24th and goes for a whole week!  You need to check out the fabulous prizes that can be won just by participating in the challenges that week.  There will also be a blog hop featuring a DT representative from each challenge group!  There will also be games and tutorials.  Fun, fun, fun!

Last but not least, our Color Challenge for this week!  Ursula chose of gorgeous color palette this week and I love her inspiration photo.  Our fabulous prize sponsor for the month is The Digi Street, and if you play this month you can win the digis that were used by our DT.  If you play every week this month, you have four chances in the hat!





I used the super cute Ice Cream Sundae on the inside of my card.  The cardstock came embossed and I added a layered Cricut die cut flower, punched leaves, a Fiskar edge punch and Creative Memories decorative paper.  I tied my card doors together with embroidery floss.  This card could be used for a multitude of occasions!


Our Sponsor for June

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo and what a lovely treat when you open the card - yes, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Rox! I think this is my favorite one that you've ever done! The color combo is so pretty, and I just love the elegance of your design! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!! This is HOT!!. I love the colors. Maybe I'll have time to play. It seems I haven't had time to annoy you in a while. :D)
    Great Card, Rox!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...