Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Challenge At Guylou's!

Hi, everyone!  There is a new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability Challenge Blog!  Kim has challenged us to make a CAS (clean and simple) card using Kraft paper.  You have to see the lovely creations by the DT using Guylou's wonderful digis!  Check out the side bar for her logo and site!

Here is mine:


I used beautiful Gabrielle and Ribbon.  My sister is a breast cancer survivor so I chose to use my ribbon to honor her.  I used a Martha border punch and threaded some pink cording thru it.  I used a small flower punch and tiny pink buttons that I have had for years on my flowers and Copic markers.

Hope you will come over and check out Guylou's challenge blog and play!  It is a great opportunity to win some of her FAB digis!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Roxann! Great coloring and love the threaded cord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Roxann. I love the added cord! And the colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cord looks cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...