Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas in July!  If you want to get a jump on your Christmas cards and projects,  jump in your sleigh and slide on over to the Color Challenge at The Outlawz!  Teresa selected out lovely color palette and Twist for this week.  These are the colors she used in her renewal of her wedding vows ceremony, so they are special!  A Day for Daisies is our sponsor this month, and I used one of my favorite images of Tammy's.  It is just the sweetest!




I hope your are inspired to come and check out our challenge and submit your Christmas card or project.  


7 comments:

  1. So cute Rox!! I 'need' that image now I've seen it :) Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Rox! Love the sweet little image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty, Roxann, and the little guy is super sweet.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute,,,, love the digi and that fascinating border...Thanks for your comments at Patricia St. Martin Blog to my used pict..so feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my Stuff. email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxann! Thanks for following me from the Outlaws - popped over to follow you back! Love your blog! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a darling card. Wonderful colors and I love the cute image. Great job adding the sparkle. Love the edge punch and the charm you used.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...