Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Color Challenge and....the Party goes On!

Hope you will come and check out the Color Challenge for July 3rd at The Outlawz!  Laurian has a great challenge and color palette for us this week.  Also.......The "Where In The World" party goes on through this week, so get those projects in!  There are so many awesome prizes up for grabs!

This Week's Color Challenge



Our fantastic sponsor for July's Color Challenges


Sponsor: A Day for Daisies


I used "Boy With Balloon"  from A Day for Daisies.  Having a three year old grandson influenced my selection of this adorable image.  He doesn't carry a rabbit, but does take "lamby" to bed with him.  I used Stampin' Up inks applied with a make up wedge, and the negative of a Spellbinders die cut for my window.  I colored the digi with Copic markers and cut him out to adhere him to the inside of the window.  I also used a computer font for my sentiment and some pearls. 

I hope you will come over and join us this week, and don't forget the Party!

"WHERE IN THE WORLD" PARTY!!
We want to know where you are from - your country, state, province, street - or where your heart longs to be! Come on and play!! We have some really awesome sponsors, challenges and games! You won't want to miss this party!

Everything you want to know about the
party is under the
2000 Member Party Tab on the Main Page
Challenges
Games
Tutorial Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...