Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guylou's Inimitabliities Last Challenge of the Summer!

This challenge ends on July 26th at 10pm. This will be the last challenge for Guylou's for the Summer. Her challenges will resume in on September 6th.
Remember if you use one of her images on your project you get two entries in the challenge. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Online Store and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of her challenges in the Fall.
 
The theme was chosen by DT Carla and it is "The Same Old Song and Dance" that makes me think of my fave band, Aerosmith!
 
I love coffee!  It is one of my vices, so I used Guylou's image Leah with Her Coffee.  I hope you all can find some crafty time to come over and play in this fun challenge and send summer out with a bang!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Rox! Love the Music background and great details! Terrific coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The music papers are perfect! I love the sentiment! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of those pants and the addition of that gorgeous flower! Aerosmith, huh? I always picture you more country than rock and roll but that might just be b/c of where you live... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend, Wonderful card, love your music background, the flower and your cute image. Great job. So glad you had a wonderful time on vacation.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...