Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Alaskan Adventure

My family, friends and I are back from the beautiful state of Alaska.  We cruised on the Norwegian Jewel for seven days and spent two days in Seattle, WA.  The pictures do not do the scenery justice.  Would love to go back to Alaska and fly in to Anchorage and rent a car and just drive!

(L to RT) BIL Andy, sis Renee, ME, Mom, Nephew Drew, and Hubs, Larry

Norwegian Jewel in Skagway

Coming into Ketchikan


Leaving Juneau

Whale tail

Cute Seal


Larry at the falls at Mendenhall Glacier

From the ship

Glacier Bay

Bald Eagle in Juneau (they were everywhere)
Just a sampling of the beauty. 

I will be back to crafting this week!  I have missed so much, but it was great to get away and just breathe!

2 comments:

  1. Wowee!!! Totally fabulous pictures!!! I would love to go there one day! It looks like you had a super great time!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos. Makes me really want to go to Alaska. We are glad to have you back at the Outlawz. What a great adventure for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...