Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football????

Boy the weeks are flying by and I am ready for some football!  Just two more weeks.  I love me some football.  My college team is the University of Alabama's Crimson Tide and I am an Atlanta Falcons fan on the pro side.  Football also means......Fall!  YAY!

This week at The Outlawz Color Challenge, Margaret picked an awesome inspiration photo and a fall theme.  She challenges everyone to add some fall bling to there creation.  I actually got to see the glass sculpture in her inspiration photo first hand when I was in Seattle last month.  The artist, Dale Chihuly had as exhibit at the park near the Space Needle.  It was absolutely stunning, and huge!  Below you can see the photo and my card.




Guylou names all of our colors that we choose and she does a FAB job!  I punched out my leaves and used a Fiskar border punch.  The PP is some old Basic Gray I had and my sentiment is an old fall sticker.  My blings I colored with Copic Markers to match my paper.  It doesn't show up very well but fall bling to me is captured in the gorgeous falling leaves.  I hope the photo inspires you to come and make something awesome for the challenge.  We have a great sponsor, The Stamping Boutique, URL: http://thestampingboutique.com, who is gifting our monthly random winner with the three digis the the DT is using and they are adorable!  Plus.....there are so many wonderful prizes site wide!

5 comments:

  1. For my bf - Go Dawgs! ;D

    Love the movement on your card! It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this creation when I saw it on the outlawz---so soothing and beautiful
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - love the falling leaves :) Really reflects the inspiration photo beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxann, Wonderful card. That photo is stunning, I love the colors it has in it and you have done a great job in getting your colors together. Awesome paper you used makes a perfect fall card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Roxann. I love those leaves and the die cut border is stunning.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...