Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just Bursting With Color.....

Hello, my cyber pals!  I don't know about ya'll, but I am ready for Fall!  We really don't get much spring or fall in Georgia, just a cooler summer into winter and a warmer winter into summer!  I am thankful that we have had some decent rain recently.  I feel for the farmers!

This week's Color Challenge at The Outlawz is a gorgeous one selected by Laurian.  She recently attended a flower show in Great Britain and took lots of beautiful and inspiring photos.



I used some old PP I have had for about two years, ditto the flower ribbon, dotted ribbon and pom poms!  Guess I dipped way down deep into my stash!  I used a CM small circle punch to cut my words out of a piece of PP and the border is a Fiskar border punch. 

Hope you all will find some time to come over and check out my fellow DT's projects and enter your own.  We have a fabulous sponsor this month in The Stamping Boutique!  Please stop by her store and say hello!




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeously bright and fun card - very summer like, even if you are ready for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful inspiration Roxann...love the tiny pom poms, the lay border and the sentiment especially the "dance"!!
    So glad I found you through the Outlawz
    your new follower
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses are gorgeous, Roxann. Beautiful card.

    I love the spring and the fall. They are my favorite seasons, but summer on Prince Edward Island is starting to outshine them. We are having a good summer this year, but often summer is the "don't blink or you'll miss it" season out here. The joke is, "We have 3 seasons: Winter, Almost Winter and Winter Again."

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color challenge is wonderful and you sure nailed it. Super job! Love your flowers. The pom poms are awesome.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...