Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Last Two Challenges of the Month

It is so hard to believe that summer is just about over.  Not that I am not looking forward to fall, it has been stinkin' hot in the south.  I do not do hot very well.  This has been a really fast passing year!  I remember my Mom telling me when I was growing up that the older you got the faster the year went.  She was right!  It is hard to believe that we have been "Outlawz" for almost two years!

Today's Color Challenge is one that was chosen by Ursula, using two shades of purple and white.  The "Awfully Hot August" twist is to add a letter.



I used my Cricut to cut out my initial and dotted the "R" with purple stickles.  I used two coordinating PP, some fiber, rick rack, tulle, and pearls.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

The next two cards are for the Creative Freebie Challenge.  Anne drew some lovely Koi fish for the challenge, and Sandi drew an awesome dragonfly.  I had a lot of fun coloring them all up!  They offer the digis for FREE if you participate in the Challenges.  That's a pretty good deal!



I hope to see lots of entries this week in both challenges as The Outlawz!



4 comments:

  1. All three cards are gorgeous, Rox! Fun design for your pruple card! Terrific coloring on the koi and dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rox! Love all three cards! I love purple and your designing on the first one! The second two are colored to perfection and love the pretty papers! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Rox! That purple is just gorgeous and the other two are so pretty :) I can't believe how quickly the year is going too - I'm sure time didn't go this fast when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Girlfriend You have been busy all 3 of the cards are wonderful and I love all of them. The colors are great, your coloring is fantastic, awesome layouts, everyone of them are so different.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...