Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Good Morning!

My wonderful bosses at Rivertown Dental Care are taking our staff on a long weekend Caribbean cruise this weekend!  We are going to the Bahamas.  We leave Thursday morning at 2:00 A.M. for Port Canaveral via a big tour bus.  Should be a fun time!  I will post a group shot when I return.

Today's color challenge is one that we sidelined when we had our Christmas in July challenge back in July.  Theresa picked out color palette and it is a lovely one.  The Sweet September twist is to add brads.


 
I made the rosette from some blue satin ribbon I had and added a bling for the center.  The border punch is a Fiskar and I cut the little flowers with a small flower punch I have had forever.  My brads are two "Fire in the Sky Orange" ones and one button brad.  I used half a doily a heart and some polka dot ribbon.  My image is from "The Digi Street".
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a blessed week!


2 comments:

  1. Great card, Rox! Love the fun image and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rosette and your flowers, your image is so cute with the duck on the knee. Nice coloring. Love the heart in the background.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...