Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy September!

Hooray for almost fall!  Fall is my most favorite season, and it is a short one in Georgia.  It hasn't arrived yet, but at least it is not 100 degrees in the shade right now.

Guylou started the month off with a really FUN color challenge at The Outlawz.  The colors are dark and somber, just like her hunky inspiration photo of Johnny Depp!  There has been a lot of hilarious chatter on the site about Mr. Depp and the cards that we have already gotten are terrific!  I feel my card pales in comparison to my sistah DT's and what the members have already sent us.  Our Sweet September Twist is to make a masculine card.


Our fabulous sponsor for this month is Inky Expressions at http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/  be sure to stop by her store and check out her fantastic art work!




4 comments:

  1. Great card, Rox! You guys certainly had fantastic inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, NellieQ! This is card is almost as hot as Johnnie Depp! This is fabulous, Rox! You know I just love "clean" designs and this one is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I didn't see your post from Guylou's, but that's okay! I'll just leave my comment here! Wonderful project. Fabulous, layout and composition!

    Thief!! (LOL)
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with your card. Love your inspiration. Wonderful layout, colors and sentiment.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...