Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Recipe Card


Good morning, friends!  Color Challenge's sponsor, Inky Impressions, has some fantastic designs.  I used their Recipe Card this week.  Our challenge was to use the colors and add some texture.  I used some old papers that I had, (I am notorious for tearing them out of their binders and putting them up according to color) Ippity stamps for the pear and journal lines.  I cut the leaves out of burlap and used a snippet of ribbon that matched perfectly!  The tag label and sentiment are from "Inky Impressions".

I hope you will come over and check out our challenge and submit a project!



Also, check out the "Creative Freebie Challenge".  Sandi and Anne have given us some awesome as always digis to play with and these are the two cards I made.

 
Sandi's adorable "Boo Bear"

 
Anne's little "Tool Man"


7 comments:

  1. Terrific cards, Rox! Love that recipe card! It has a nice country kitchen look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all your cards!! Each one is uniquely beautiful.
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards Rox! Really love the elegant colour scheme of the grey and yellow - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, and I love your recipe card also. Boo Bear is adorable and Tool man is a handsome young man.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Roxann, I love that recipe card but I adore that little tool man, you coloured him so well! The bear is really cute and you made it into a fab halloween card!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and elegant recipe card........love the colors....my friend.Thanks for your comment at Rubber Stamping is my game (Pat) blog, feel free to ask me your fav product from all my stuff for free e.mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rox,
    I'm trying to find a way to make come color palettes like the those you create every Tuesday for the color combo challenge. I wondered if there is a specific program you use to design them? I can't seem to find one that I like or is user friendly, so I thought maybe you can let me know how you make yours!! :)

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...