Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Still a Day Late and a Dollar Short!

Wellllll......Life is calming down a bit for me.  I've taken more time off of work this summer than I have in years!  It has been to do some awesome stuff, though, so I can't complain too much!  Work is finally calming down enough that I can try to get some quality crafting in!

I recently joined the DT at Through The Craft Room Door.  If you have not checked them out......YOU NEED TO!  It is a really fun and talented group of members and the awesome chatter does not stop!

Click on the link on the side bar and check them out. There are a lot of fun challenges and very fun crafters to meet!

COLOR CHALLENGE THE OUTLAWZ




Laurian selected our awesome color palette and inspiration photo.  The twist this week is to add leaves.  My image is from Inky Impressions and she is an adorable little fairy doing her laundry.  She was a lot of fun to color up with my Copics.  The leaves I used (there are also leaves in the digi) were punched from a tiny punch I picked up on the dollar table at Mike's.  I used a Martha border punch, Sizzix embossing folder, a little bit of rick rack and a gem on a gem.

Hope you will find some time to come and check out "Through the Craftroom Door" and the ever infamous "The Outlawz" and send some love!

This has been the Summer that does not want to end. The weather has been so wonderful in the Northern Hemisphere. Fall is just around the corner and we are still enjoying Summer like weather. No complaints here!! :)

This challenge is about Weather! Trina is challenging us to make a project which has a weather theme.To inspire you, here is Trina's master piece.


I chose Guylou's adorable pouncing kitty!


Come check out the challenge and enter a project!  The prize is awesome digis by Guylou to a randomly drawn person!

8 comments:

  1. OMGness! Too cute! These made me smile! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Rox! Both are so cute! Terrific coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so very pretty Roxann! Love the colors on both! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Roxann, you created two adorable cards. Love the coloring, embossing and punched edge on the first. Love the kitty on the second, along with the cool paper, embossing, and snowflake. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and clever designs, Roxann. My personal favorite is the cat playing in the snow. It looks like she is about to pounce on whoever is holding the card. Cute!
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects Rox :) Thanks for the love on my blog...sadly, I don't get around blogland much these days :(
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new DT! These cards are so cute! You're making me wish I remembered my embossing folders more often...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new DT!!!! Awesome cards both of them are adorable... I just love the kitty playing in the snow =^..^= All those wonderful colors on your first card and you did an awesome job with your coloring love the image just so cute. Love the close pin.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...