Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Color Challenge Tuesday

Well, it is only Tuesday, and it has been a busy week.  My daughter, SIL and grandson got home from their visit to Italy and Switzerland.  They had a ball.  Her husband, Andy, and his Dad taught tennis for a week in at an Italian resort on the coast for a week and then they headed to Basel, Switzerland to stay a week with Andy's Dad.  Here is a picture of Elizabeth and Dean with the gorgeous Swiss mountains behind them.


Andy, Fred and Dean.
Of course I am glad to have them home!

Color Challenge at The Outlawz

Guylou chose our lovely color palette this week and her challenge was to make a project relating to FOOD!  (One of my favorite subjects!)



I paper pieced an apron, added a Jolee's lemon, a fabric rose, stick pin that I made, and a Nestibilities die cut.  I used Cat's Eye Chalk on the outside of the card and finished off the inside with another die cut.  Of course, what card is not complete without a little bling and rick rack!  Hope ya'll can find some time to come over and play as this is a FUN challenge!  How many times to you get to "play" with food??

I also did a fundrasing ride with the "Pink Ladies" motorcycle group for breast cancer.  Over $8,000.00 dollars was raised and it will stay locally.  I am on the right with two of my fellow biker chicks!
Registration table
This is a cause near and dear to me as my sister is a six year survivor and a friend in the fight now.

5 comments:

  1. Roxann, you created such a cheerful card--love the colors! Your die cuts are way cute, love the bling, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos, Rox! I'm sure you are thrilled they are home! Very cute card! Great design with the colors! And congrats on your ride for such a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colour combo. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pictures the mountains look beautiful. Bet you are happy they are back home. Congratulations on doing the fundraising ride for breast cancer, so happy for your sister!!
    Awesome card, love the apron die, your layout and the bright colors.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...