Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good Morning!

So much is happening this week and not all of it good.  One of my co-workers and friend is having a double mastectomy next Tuesday, and my daughter's MIL and my friend's Mom is having a liver biopsy today.  My brain is still trying to wrap around all of this and I just hate it!  If all my cyber friends would keep these two lovely ladies in your prayers, it would be so much appreciated.

Changing gears here.....The Color Challenge at The Outlawz is up and running.  Team member, Margaret, chose the lovely palette and inspiration photo, and her "twist" is to add pearls.  I made an easel card this week. (Please ignore the twisted ribbon on the inside)!  My flower centers are Perfect Pearls.



 
Thanks to Color Challenges wonderful sponsor:
 
 
 
 
Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton have outdone themselves with their digis for the "Creative Freebie Challenge"!  You can tell they are feeling FALL!  If you haven't signed up to play in this group, you should!  You receive free digis every two weeks, and all you have to do to keep receiving them is to make cards using them in the bi-monthly challenge.
 

 
I cut a sunflower out of the Daisy D's background paper and inserted it into Sandi's digi.Fall to me is "perfection and bliss".
 
Be on the lookout for a new challenge from Guylou's Inimitabilities later in the week!  It promises to be a fun one!




4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the colors on your easel card! Love the way you popped that pretty dragonfly up on the cool background paper, too. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I meant to say that I am sorry to hear your sad news, but will send up a prayer for both women. Sorry I forgot to mention that first!
    Hugs again, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fall cards are both spot on for the coming season - such great designs and beautifully put together. The colour combo card is so pretty and I just love the dragonfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your co-worker and friend we all need to send up so many prayers.
    You did another awesome job with these cards just love the images and all the stunning fall colors.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...