Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Color Challenge for October

Good morning friends!  I am fresh off the blog hop at TTCRD and it was fun!  It is the first blog hop I have participated in and I enjoyed meeting many crafters.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  The winner of my blog candy, a $15 gift certificate from Oozak, is Sheree, Vancouver Island Craft Junkie!  Congrats, Sheree.

My heart goes out to all who are in the path of hurricane Sandy.  Hunker down and stay safe!  I have relatives in Massachusetts and New Jersey, so I am in constant touch!

I can't believe October is almost over!  Where has the year gone??  This is the last Color Challenge for October at The Outlawz, and it was my choice.  I found this adorable photo on Pinterest and just loved all the fun colors.  Guylou did an excellent job, as always, making the color blocks to use.  Guylou is also sponsoring our challenge with a $10.00 gift certificate from her store, "Guylou's Inimitabilities"!  She has some awesome digis up for grabs!

 


 
 
The "October Opulence" twist is to add a pumpkin!

 
I used Guylou's pretty Fairy Witch for my card and colored her up with my Copic Markers.  I cut the pumpkin with my Cricut and used chalk to highlight.  The papers are old from my stash and I added some Autumn colored jewels for accent, and a computer generated sentiment.
 
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


3 comments:

  1. Well, that photo is just too cute--love that little girl! :^)
    Hey, great job coloring up your image, love the pumpkin you made on your Cricut, too! :^) And the papers fit the color challenge perfectly! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love the pumpkins and the sentiment. I do hope things are ok with you and your family, I know you live close to the east coast.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute card Rox, love the little girl in the inspiration pic, shes too cute LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...