Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Challenge At Guylou's Inimitabilities

You still have time to enter a FAB challenge at Guylou's!  Carla is challenging us to be "thankful", whether you celebrate Thanksgiving in the USA or just want to thank someone for being special in your life.  I used Guylou's "Apple Basket and Sunflowers".  It was so much fun to color up.  I embossed my papers and used my Copic Markers.  All of the papers are quite old!  Some old CM paper I have had forever.  Never to late to use your stash!


I hope all my friends will come over and join us this week and I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving a blessed holiday!


6 comments:

  1. wonderful card Roxann.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card in deed! Perfect for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Roxann! Love the combination of embossing and DP! Great coloring, sentiment, & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very timely and apt! Great image and I love the embossing - nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautifully creative. Love the colours and design. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...