Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Goodmorning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We gathered at my sister's with a large extended family and my BIL always invites some displaced young soldiers from Ft. Benning.  We had a wonderful time and we all reflected on our many blessings.  On Friday morning, as is tradition, my sis Rochelle, Mom and I drive to Atlanta and spend the weekend shopping!  It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without doing that.  We think we have been doing this for 33 years.  Now my daughter lives in Atlanta so we don't have to rent a hotel.  She joins us on Saturday and Sunday.

Color Challenge at The Outlawz

This week, Guylou is challenging us to make a card or project using more than one fold.  The DT outdid themselves with fabulous projects!  I decided to make a treat box.  I used an old CM template from the circle cutters that is shaped like a large flower.  I scored it and folded it into the shape you see below.  I saw this technique on a tutorial.



I added a little pink distressing ink to the edges of my basket and wrapped a small candle in tulle.  I also added some stickles to the floral digi by Sponsor: Delicious Doodles

Guylou's Lovely Card


Don't forget to check out the challenges at Through the Craftroom Door and Guylou's Inimitabilities!  

Creative Freebie Challenge

There is still time to enter the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.  Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton have some wonderful digis to use in their challenge.  This is a great way to receive FREE digis and have fun entering your creative project.  






2 comments:

  1. Wow, Roxann, such wonderful projects--all of them! That treat box is fabulous, and I might even try one myself sometime! Love it!
    Hugs, Penny
    Ah, Ft. Benning! Your mention of it surely brings back memories of the 5-1/2 years Gary was stationed there! Our daughter was born at Martin Army Hospital. Not really crazy about being an Army wife, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxann, I just love your project. Your treat box turned out fabulous.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...