Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Holidays.......

The holidays are upon us, and as my usual style, the hurryer I go the behinder I get!  I love the inspiration photo that Ursula chose this week at the Color Challenge at The Outlawz.  Those gowns are just fabulous.  If I were a bit younger I would love to have one!
 
 

 
I used one of our sponsor's digis and she is an ethereal beauty!  I gave her an Avatar look.  I used Martha's small butterfly punch, metallic bronze and metallic gold and green papers.  (They don't show their soft shimmer very well in the photo).  The border punch is by Fiskar and my fabric is some bronze tulle I have had for a time.  I colored her with my Copic Markers.
 

Check out Delicious Doodle web site for some awesome and fun digis and come an join us at the Color Challenge!




5 comments:

  1. Oooh, Roxann, this is so pretty. I love how you colored her and the butterflies are the perfect addition.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very beautiful card Roxann.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done such a beautiful job with this lovely image Roxann, love the elegant edging and your colouring is fab, as ever!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Roxann! Love the way you colored that pretty image, love your design, punched cuts & fab embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxann, Just stunning, just love those colors together and love the 3D look and all the butterfly's. Great layout.
    hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...